Rollers of royal sea bass flavoured by mustard…
Preparation time: 30 minutes.
Cooking time: 25 minutes.
- 700 g Royal Sea Bass Fillet
- 100 g Mustard
- 100 g Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Table Spoon Vegetable Flavour
- Black Pepper
- Clean the fish thoroughly and separate the fillets.
- Split it into 4 pieces and marinate with olive oil, mustard, garlic, black pepper, salt and seasoning vegetables.
- Then, roll up the marinated fish and cook approximately for 25 minutes in 200 degree oven.