The Seafood Promotion Committee was established upon the request from the sector in the leadership of the Undersecretariat for Foreign Trading in 2008 and consists of a total of eleven members with the participation of the directors from the Board of Directors of the Aegean, Istanbul and Mediterranean Aqua and Animal Products Exporters’ Associations. Any meetings, correspondence, work schedule, budget, coordination with sectorial organisations and secretarial services are implemented by the General Secretariat of the Aegean Exporters’ Associations.
Stakeholders of the SeaFood Promotion Committee
- Turkish Exporters Assembly
- Ministry of Economics, General Directorate of Exports,
- Aegean Exporters’ Associations,
- Istanbul Exporters’ Associations,
- Mediterranean Exporters’ Associations