Royal sea bass enriched by vegetables
Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
- 800 g Royal Sea Bass
- 1 Tomato
- 3 Green Capsicums (Green Peppers)
- 6 Mushrooms
- 10 Shallots
- 100 g Olive Oil
- 1 Red Capsicum (Red Pepper)
- 1 Lemon
- Black Pepper
- Clean the fish thoroughly and salt it.
- First arrange sliced potatoes on casserole.
- Put the fish on it.
- Slice and place the vegetables on sides.
- Add salt, black pepper and olive oil, and then cook approximately for 45 minutes in the oven at 220 degrees.