Unique taste of real dentex
Preparation time: 30 minutes.
Cooking time: 35 minutes.
- 700 g Real Dentex Fillet
- 2 Green Capsicums (Green Peppers)
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/2 Bundle of Parsley
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 100 g Olive Oil
- 1 Piece of Oiled Paper
- Grain Black Pepper
- Clean the fish thoroughly and cut away the fillets.
- Prepare and oven-pouch on oven tray and put in the olive oil.
- Chop up the peeled tomatoes and lay them on the tray.
- Put the fillets on the tomatoes.
- Then add pepper, more tomato, lemon, parsley, garlic, grain black pepper and olive oil and wrap the pouch on it.
- Cook for 25 minutes in 200 degree oven.