The most natural and delicious form of sea bass…
Preparation time: 15 minutes.
Cooking time: 10 minutes.
- 700 g Sea Bass
- 200 g Olive Oil
- 3 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Bundle of Rocca
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Potato
- Seasoning Vegetables Flavour
- Only clean the inner side of the fish and wash such that scales remain only.
- Split the fish in half and remove the backbone.
- Cook in charcoal grill or oven at low centigrade for 10 minutes as scaled fillet.
- After cooking, take it to the service plate, and fold its skin in roller shape together with its scales.
- Pour seasoning vegetables and extra virgin olive oil, and serve with sprigs of rocca leaves, cherry tomato, red onion and boiled potatoes as side dish.