Healthy taste easily prepared for children…
Preparation time: 15 minutes.
Cooking time: 10 minutes.
- 500 g Sea Bass
- 100 g Mature Cheese
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 Parsley
- 2 Pickles
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 100 g Mayonnaise
- Clean the fish thoroughly and remove the fillets.
- Chop it up and grind until it becomes like mince; add salt, black pepper, parsley and mature cheese to the mince.
- Roll into fish balls in this case, or patties, and grill or fry on a non-stick pan.
- Place the fish ball or patty inside the hamburger bread with mayonnaise, pickle, tomato and lettuce leave by your choice.
- Serve with potatoes as garniture.