The harmony of spinach and trout…
Preparation time: 45 minutes.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
- 600 g Black Sea Trout Fillet
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 100 g Mustard
- 100 g Extra Virgin
- Olive Oil
- 300 g Tender Spinach
- 4 Scallions
- Black Pepper
- Marinate the fish fillet for 30 minutes with mustard, crushed garlic, olive oil and ground black pepper.
- Then cook for 20 minutes in 200 degree oven.
- Wash the spinach with a lot of water, sauté with olive oil and scallions and spread on service plate.
- Serve by putting the fish from the oven on the spinach bed.